Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday- Everything Dr. Seuss


Everything Dr. Seuss 
It's been a crazy two days of Dr. Seuss celebrating and not to mention Mardi Gras, a students birthday and a student leaving our school. I've been plenty busy with my little peaches. We've played pin the hat on the cat, took photobooth pictures, and a food craft. Take a peek:  
Didn't get a picture before the kiddos came in but here's what was left when they took off for the afternoon.

Pointing to my pin that says "Teacher 2" I made a "Teacher 1" button for my coworker



Playing pin the hat on the cat

Making Dr. Seuss hats out of strawberries and marshmallows
 



One of my peaches really loved strawberries.

I got all of these fun photo booth props off of etsy and it was only $3.99!







Made a Thing 1 and Thing 2 photo booth as well.
My rendition of green eggs were hard boiled eggs with a little green dye.



As I mentioned one of our students moved away and so we said farewell today. I'm happy I purchased the photo booth props and got to make this fun good-bye display on his desk. 
That's it for now, hope to post more about our Read Across America week. As of now we are up to reading five Dr. Seuss books (yay!) and my peaches are loving it!
- Ms. Perry
http://primarychalkboard.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment