Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

Five For Friday 3/28/14




Five For Friday!
One
Signs of spring are all around us here in California! I love the fluffy clouds, flowers and frogs. I know we need the rain but I love the warmer side of spring. You know, the one with 70 degree weather and you can finally put away your winter clothes. For now, I’m thankful for the rain!





Two
This weeks letter is brought to you by wiggle worms! That’s right we’re working on the letter w in my class. I had the peaches make w necklaces to go with this weeks letter. I got the necklaces from Jessica here.




Three
Last week I worked at a spring break camp during my break from teaching. It was fun for the most part but one day got me so down. But my hubby put a smile on my face after leaving this sweet message in my lunch box.


Four
Gotta post about my dinner this week. I am on this tilapia kick and this week we had tilapia tacos. I followed this recipe!


Five
My first wedding anniversary is coming up next weekend and boy has it been an amazing year of marriage. We’ve grown from our almost nine years of being together and I love what we’ve become. To this day people that attended our wedding still say nothing but wonderful things about that day. It is truly a memory that still gives me smiles and butterflies! Our photographer Teresa was amazing!












 


 Five for Friday Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment